Fresh start (uni update)

General chit chat forum

Re: Fresh start (uni update)

Postby Eva » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 pm

ShazzaMc wrote:I'm so glad you decided to stay, Cheryl. I love your posts. As for feeling dramatic, I have days when I toss my hands in the air, and not just in this forum, and declare I've had enough crap and am not coming back. I even had one sometimes member from here send me a couple of abusive emails recently. Sometimes you just have to declare a 'no crap' day. Here's a thought. Maybe on days when it all gets too much we should declare ourselves on a "crap sabbatical". We can leave the door open for our return then.

I can't believe folks would be so rude to anyone. I figure it's fine to have different opinions about things but there should be a line that doesn't get crossed. The expression "Let's agree to disagree" comes to mind. Sharon, I'm glad you're still here. :)
Eva

Postby Bex1989 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Glad you have decided to stay Cheryl :-)
Bex1989

Postby Dance_Mummy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Cheryl lovely to see you posting again. Sounds like you have an interesting 2nd year at uni to get stuck into. When are you going to find the time to stitch :lol: :lol:

Paula
Paula x
Dance_Mummy

Previous

Return to General Chit Chat