Mornign / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Mornign / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 am

to everyone. Wind is blowing this morning and its quite chilly. More rain is predicted for us today.

One day closer to the weekend. Thought we could have had a quiet weekend but have to babysit the girls while their parents go to a wedding in another town so my quiet weekend has gone out the window.

Pincushion is all unpicked so going to make another try today so hopefully it will now line up.

Hope you all have a good day
xstitchderdee

Re: Mornign / afternoon

Postby sindy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 am

sorry I haven't posted but been around looking.

busy few weeks with hospital appointments that sorting out the house. Hate sorting things out as I usually find something damp but getting sick of not doing it so started doing it. So had a few upset moments trying to vac pack every fabric it the house which I'm not using.

getting some stitching done. will share soon

hope you are all well

R
sindy

Postby Stella59 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 am

Lovely spring like day here today, DD and her family came home yesterday from their holidays in the UK, well I'm a very spoilt mommy's today she got me chocolates, sweets, 2x cross stitch mags and 6x papercrafted mags, well I'm like a dog with two tails, don't what to do first, I did make a Christmas card which I'm really pleased with :)
Make the most of baby sitting Delene my oldest GS he's 13 doesn't want to sleep over very often anymore, youngest hes 11, wants to stay over tonight but they all have jetlag and didn't get to bed untill 8am this morning, so hopefully he can stay tomorrow night instead, enjoy it while it lasts :)
Hope everyone has a good day
Stella
Stella59

Postby jayneb » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 am

Morning , dry day here not having a good week , OH has got to go and have a biopsy urgently , his uncle has been put on palliative care so not long before we get the phonecall :(
At the moment I sorting out beads as got a Mill Hill bead kit,it says to stitch with three stands, I know you can put them together and not form a loop to start off but worried it might come out , stitching on perforated paper as well any tips for me.I have done a fair bit on my HAED so hopefully will post pictures next week after finished page 6 .

Happy Thursday to all :)
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby Janie74 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hi all. Jayn hope your OH is OK.

A day in the house for me today. We're getting the house decorated so I'm upside down. At least the painters aren't coming today so I can have a peaceful day. I've had a tickle cough that won't go away and feeling a bit flu.

Hoping to get a good run on my running duck this weekend and hopefully finish it by Sunday.
Janie74

Postby frog1987 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 am

Jayne why does your DH need an urgent biposy? I hope everything is ok. Please keep us up to date.

If anyone is giving out hugs today I could use one. We recently had a big change with my taking an evening cleaning job. It definitely isn't all it's cracked up to be and things are really up in the air until I make a final decision. Trying to decide what is best for your family is so difficult.
Cheryl

craftyblogger30.wordpress.com/
frog1987

Postby jayneb » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi his problem has been ongoing for two years now , haven't heard anything for awhile and get letter on Friday saying he needs this biopsy , hoping it comes back ok not a nice procedure for him by all accounts, will let u know thanks for all concern shown on here xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Return to General Chit Chat