Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:16 am

to everyone. Monday is here again and hoping that this week will be a better one than last week.

I think DD may just have found a house to rent. Holding thumbs that it will the right one for them so that they can finally make preparations for their move.

Enjoying my cross stitch project so far.

Have a good day everyone.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby Janie74 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Fingers crossed for your daughter Delene.

I’m back at work today. It’s a lovely day outside.

I finished the free kit that came with Crazy and made it into a coaster for work. It says Good Vibes Only which I’m trying to adehere to at work after a fraught week at work last week with a junior colleague. I’ve kePt a record of her behaviour - I have never done this before but I was documenting evidence. I’ve handed it to my manager today. Apparently she’s creating a dossier about this person and I’m not the only one complaining about her mistakes/laziness and rude attitude. She’s only a temporary member of staff so I think her days are numbered which is sad but she’s been told time and time again about her work ethic.

Sorry for the moan but she’s been at it again today. I’m on my lunch now and I have to leave my desk for a break from her. :mrgreen:

Hops everyone has a good day. :mrgreen:
Janie74

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Jane, people should be grateful they have jobs and do their best to keep them. This person obviously doesn't care about her job otherwise she would be better behaved.

We have one or two of those sort of people here too.
xstitchderdee

Return to General Chit Chat