Christmas Cupcake pattern

Exchange information about the chart shop, chart reviews and all the latest products in the shop.

Christmas Cupcake pattern

Postby Villandra » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi,
I found a picture of this lovely Christmas cupcake cross stitch but I can't find a pattern for it anywhere. Does any know where I can get the pattern?

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Villandra on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Villandra

Re: Christmas Cupcake pattern

Postby sindy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 am

sorry but we can't copy charts and send them on due to copyright law. Best advice keep checking ebay, or Facebook as they have closed groups of people selling cross stitch items they don't need. It might pop up one day on there. I know I have found charts I'm after with them in the past.
sindy

Postby Villandra » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Well I don't mind paying for the pattern if I can find it online. Was just wondering if anyone knows where to find it. I've searched for it but no luck...
Villandra

Postby jefferm » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:27 am

A Durene Jones design perhaps. They look very similar in style to her "A year in cupcakes". Maybe she did these for a magazine
She also did "Cupcake of the Month" for a cross stitch magazine which again has a similar feel. Durene has(quite rightly) an absolute legion of fans so maybe you could ask them. They would know immediately if it was hers.
jefferm

Postby Podolyanka » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:36 pm

These are Russian designer Mila Vozhd's designs.
Podolyanka

Postby Villandra » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am

Thanks Podolyanka, even with the designers name I can't find the pattern anywhere. Would you know if she has a website where I could order the design from? There are so many gorgeous patterns from Russian designers but I'm struggling to find websites, I think they are mostly in Russian making it impossible for me to find.
Villandra

Postby Podolyanka » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 am

I am sure about the fact of Volobuyeva being the author of the second design you asked about. Try to google the following(her name and the words "cross stitch patterns" in Russian):

схемы вышивки Волобуевой Катерины

As for those 3 cupcakes, google:

схемы вышивки Милы Вождь

I hope this helps.
Podolyanka

Postby Villandra » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Thanks Podolyanka for your help! :)
Villandra

Return to Charts and Kits