Football

General chit chat forum

Football

Postby Danielle 31 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:05 am

Usually I don't watch football, but this year ive been glued to it, but didn't realise I was such a potty mouth lol, by nerves were stretched tonight which I'm sure most of us England fans was. But note to self don't stitch with beads, was getting that angry with the dirty tricksI tipped my beads every were, so guess what I will be doing tomorrow finding beads lol.
So excited we got through. Its been another warm day but we've had a bit of a breeze today so that was nice. The doctors got back in touch with my auntie today they have found something on her ovaries so she has to go in for a biopsy.
Not sure what were doing tomorrow am wiped out from today. Ive got to get up to Smyth's toy store this week to find a birthday pressie for my nephew he turns 2 on the 20th not a clue what to get him. But love looking at the toys and wishing I was a child again lol, or what I could buy if we had kids lol. Hubbys just as bad. While we're up that way will pop into the range I need a canvas to put Hugo the hedgehog on to match the bunny. Found a frame for Luna under my bed it's silver so hoping to get her framed sometime this week. Started the Xmas Sal today, another free kit with the mags, it's 3 cards with kitties on the first one is done thought I would use beads instead of French knots for a change. I'm enjoying the small kits at the moment feel as tho I can manage them. have a good week everyone xxx :)
Danielle 31

Re: Football

Postby sindy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:23 am

hello Danielle, England played amazing to say what was been done to them, other teams which are playing dirty they all should be ashamed children are watching this what are they showing to them not a family game any more.

so happy I'm only watching England this time the rest should be fined, playing dirty never gets you any where.
sindy

Postby xstitchderdee » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:52 am

I have only been watching sporadically.
xstitchderdee

Postby tubbsy24 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:24 am

Well done England :)
CAROL

Joined old forum April 12, 2003 (57590 posts)

Love means......never having to say you're sorry. .
tubbsy24

Postby HelenVDB » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am

So I'm not the only one who got hooked only lately? :lol: I've been really satisfied with the success of my two homelands, England and Belgium! I hope the final match will pit them against each other, so that no matter who wins, I'm sure it will by "my" team!
HelenVDB

Postby Sylvana » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:07 pm

This afternoon Belgium/France, I will watch so now and then, but that is all.
If the final is there I will watch, the referee is Dutch, and has a supermarket 14 km from where I live. He is a quiet man, and the game under controle.
I don't like Neymar, plays not fare, and a lot more. I will be happy when it's over.
We are start split in pieces with the summer holiday and after that back to normal.
I widsh you all a very nice day. :)
xxxx
Sylvana

Postby Sylvana » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Danielle 31 wrote:Usually I don't watch football, but this year ive been glued to it, but didn't realise I was such a potty mouth lol, by nerves were stretched tonight which I'm sure most of us England fans was. But note to self don't stitch with beads, was getting that angry with the dirty tricksI tipped my beads every were, so guess what I will be doing tomorrow finding beads lol.
So excited we got through. Its been another warm day but we've had a bit of a breeze today so that was nice. The doctors got back in touch with my auntie today they have found something on her ovaries so she has to go in for a biopsy.
Not sure what were doing tomorrow am wiped out from today. Ive got to get up to Smyth's toy store this week to find a birthday pressie for my nephew he turns 2 on the 20th not a clue what to get him. But love looking at the toys and wishing I was a child again lol, or what I could buy if we had kids lol. Hubbys just as bad. While we're up that way will pop into the range I need a canvas to put Hugo the hedgehog on to match the bunny. Found a frame for Luna under my bed it's silver so hoping to get her framed sometime this week. Started the Xmas Sal today, another free kit with the mags, it's 3 cards with kitties on the first one is done thought I would use beads instead of French knots for a change. I'm enjoying the small kits at the moment feel as tho I can manage them. have a good week everyone xxx :)

O no Danielle, beads every where terrible, I hope you can find them all, you poor thing. Good luck with shopping and find what he can use, very difficult.

Ahh French knots don't talk about that, my work from Dimensions has a lot of them, I must finish it one time, but I hate them and with one thread, they will not all the same, but it doesn't matter.
Have a very nice day. :)
xxxx
Sylvana

Postby JexHaru » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

I liked watch football forum mushes
JexHaru

Postby Podolyanka » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 am

Worse than beads everywhere can be black pepper everywhere. That's exactly what made me learn one German word. My Austrian friend was a highly educated person, using fluently 10 languages (Persian and Hibrew included), had perfect manners, etc. One morning, while making breakfast, something fell onto the kitchen floor and I heard one word, but said with such an intonation, that I automatically translated it into Ukrainian in my head and checked later with Google to make sure I was right about its meaning. Google was explaining with blush on its cheeks, but in the end did give the exact translation. :lol:
Podolyanka

Return to General Chit Chat