“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Re: Happy birthday chrissy59

Postby bron1974 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:26 am

Happy birthday Chrissy, hope you have a lovely day
bron1974

Postby maamabaguma » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 am

@Magica Money Spell­s And lotte­ry spell­s that works fast In EUROPE, (UK) Kuwai­t, UAE
+27780449712 @ Preto­ria ~ Botswana ] Fast Money Spell­s In USA , Tanzania (QATAR) Kuwai­t , Durban,Germay
Money Spell­s In {USA,­KENYA­, (UK) Kuwai­t, Johan­nesbu­rg, Preto­ria ,Mauritious+27780449712} Los Angel­es Money Spell­s In Unite­d Kingd­om (UK) Kuwai­t, Johan­nesbu­rg, Preto­ria +mone­y spell­s money spell­s money spell­s – lotte­ry spell­s that works fast +27780449712 You need money and you need it now. There are bills to pay, thing­s you want in life. Tired of havin­g to wait becau­se you have bills to pay and no money to do it? This no debt, more money spell is power­ful enoug­h to influ­ence your finan­cial freed­om. Want to be able to live the life you want? Not be restr­icted by money­. Get signi­fican­t incre­ase in the stimu­lously aroun­d you to Earn HUGE money­. You want this so you can stop worry­ing about havin­g nothi­ng in the bank. Many have used this to gain their finan­cial edge. You don’t have to live life this way. There is more to life then stres­sing out over buyin­g food, payin­g bills and wishi­ng you had more money­. Use my power­ful money spell towar­ds gaini­ng the power to do more in life. Money spell­s that work Power­ful Money Spell for getti­ng out of debt. Allow you more freed­om to do activ­ities­, hobbi­es and fun. Own a car and a house­. Buy new cloth­es and acces­sorie­s. Show famil­y and frien­ds you have a succe­ssful life. Reque­st spell and submi­t your detai­ls for casti­ng at the end. This spell will be compl­etely custo­mized to your situa­tion. My spell­s are compl­etely safe and will not backf­ire or cause any harm. This spell is a 100% Guara­ntee for your situa­tion. I belie­ve in provi­ding a very perso­naliz­e servi­ce and I offer full custo­mer suppo­rt. All infor­matio­n will remai­n confi­denti­al. Best satis­facti­on polic­y and highe­st succe­ss rate. This spell is perma­nent and will not fade over time Would You Like to Live the Good Life +27780449712.My BUSIN­ESS Spell­s have a great impac­t in every one’s abili­ty to have a wealt­hy life. DO U ALWAY­S GET MONEY BUT WONDE­R HOW IT VANIS­HES:
Call/Whatsap+27780449712
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maamabaguma

Postby Podolyanka » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:41 am

Happy birthday, Christine, and many happy returns of the day. Here are some flowers for you.

Podolyanka

Postby xstitchderdee » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:07 am

I am sorry I missed this yesterday. Hope you had a super day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xstitchderdee

Postby Sylvana » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Happy brthday Chrissy, I hope you had a great day with all your love ones. :)
xxxxx
Sylvana

Postby Sylvana » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Podolyanka wrote:Happy birthday, Christine, and many happy returns of the day. Here are some flowers for you.

Wonderful stitchingwork, well done.!!! :)
Sylvana

Postby JexHaru » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Hfppy birhtday
JexHaru

Return to General Chit Chat