Morning / afternoon and Happy Valentine's Day

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon and Happy Valentine's Day

Postby xstitchderdee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 am

to everyone. For those that still do the valentine's day thing, hope you are spoilt by your special person. We haven't worried about Valentine's Day in so many years.

Finished my easter exchange card. Going to start another today. Only going to stitch those that I need for the exchanges I am in as I am itching to start my next project.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon and Happy Valentine's Day

Postby jayneb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:21 am

Morning ,
another wet day here for us, so glad that I haven't got to go anywhere today.
We have never celebrated this day , I don't need to be told one day of that year that I'm loved as Steve tells me all the time.
Managed to finish the stitching on my baby sampler last night and only have back stitching left so going to make a start on the fairy for the lady in craft.
I see the spammers are back with a vengeance :roll:

What is your next project going to be Delene ?

Happy Wednesday to all xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby jayneb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:37 am

ttt grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr spammers yet again
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby crossstitchqueenc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Happy Valentines Day all!! I don't celebrate as I don't have an other half at the moment. I always kinda thought it was just a day for card companies and chocolate makers to make money and don't forget the florists. If I am with someone who loves me they will show it in little ways all through the year not some grand gesture one day.

I have a couple days at home. I am going to try to stitch some. We will see how that goes. Mum is going out for lunch with friends and says she expects to see progress when she gets home.

My best friend's birthday is on Friday. I have been getting a lot of xstitching gizmos lately and everytime I got one she said she liked I would get it for her for her birthday. She is also quite the xstitcher. Turned out to be a bigger gift than I had expected! Oh well she is always getting me little things through out the year I can spoil her this one day.

Everybody have a good day. Carissa
crossstitchqueenc

Return to General Chit Chat