Morning / Afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / Afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:59 am

to everyone. Very happy that its Friday again. Still so hot. Was terrible yesterday. Not even the air cons were doing very much to keep the office cooler. Two more days of this heat and then we supposed to have some cold weather.

Never did any stitching last night but had a lovely evening at the bowls. But I have been up a number of times in the night. I think I have a tummy bug so feeling great.

On the good side, I see I have a slip to collect my parcel from the Post Office. My lowery stand has arrived. I hope I am going to be happy with it. Looked at some videos last night of the different stands and not sure if I have made the right choice but will see tomorrow when I put it together and attempt to use it.

Hope you all have a good day
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / Afternoon

Postby sindy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 am

Morning everyone. very foggy start in cumbria this morning hope it comes out sunny. been warm during the night I was wondering why but I had left the heating on low so know wonder.

going to get on with some stitching today my bug has come back.

I hope you feeling better Delene hugs and you enjoy the stand.

have a great day everyone
R
sindy

Postby Stella59 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 am

Evening all, hot here today, been in the pool this afternoon, just had our dinner fish and chips, yum yum, now settling down to stitch :D
Hope everyone has a great Friday :D
Stella
Stella59

Postby mollybell1952 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Nice here in Indiana, not too cold have a fire in the wood stove just to take the chill off. it's supposed to be 60F today so quite warm for this time of year. DH is going out to get Dotty our cocker spaniel her medications at the vet and not much else happening here. I will have to admit not much stitching has been going on here and I need to get myself going on it.

Mary Louise
mollybell1952

Return to General Chit Chat