Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 am

to everyone. It was a lot colder this morning. I think it is the coldest morning we have had so far so winter is definitely in sight.

Happy its Friday again and the weekend ahead. We babysitting the granddaughters tomorrow and tomorrow night. Sunday we will take them back to their parents who are staying over in the city near us.
Wont be doing any stitching this weekend either as the little one Courtney doesn't sit still for 1 minute. She's on the go all the time. So have to watch her constantly.

Sylvie, no decisions have been made with work. We will only know more in the coming months once the other Director has left and they can see how things go.

Hope you all have a good day.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby frog1987 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:23 am

Morning all,

My two are still asleep so just enjoying a little lie in. Not sure what the day holds just taking it one step at a time at the minute. Monday Jack is back at nursery as the Easter holidays will be over and can get back into our usual routine.

Enjoy the time with your grandchildren Delene and yes I can understand how tiring they can be. Thea isn't crawling yet but can get round the room and into all sorts usually Jack's things which isn't going down well. He's going through the 'mine' phase at the minute.
Cheryl

craftyblogger30.wordpress.com/
frog1987

Postby jayneb » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:59 am

Morning all ,
Been promising myself a lie-in every morning and my body says no, so up early again :roll: .Nothing much planned for today, getting stuck into my baby sampler.Still haven't kitted up my new chart as waiting to buy a biggish container as it uses 87 colours .
OH is dyeing my hair today as well , going so blonde means it needs sorting out quicker ohhhhhh the joys.Off out for a meal with the girls from work tonight so got that to look forward to as well, we are saving up to go to London in May next year ,this time and do the stuff we didn't do this year should be fun again.

Happy Friday xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby Sylvana » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:36 am

to everyone,
Glad Delene you still have your job. :)
Is that the director a woman who has gone and now another director, I hope is friendly, anyway I read the most of the time your topic so over a couple of months we will now what happends.
I wish you a lot of fun with the granddaughters and don't spoil them to much. :lol:

Cheryl little Thea is crawling, watch out for your things. :)
And Jack is doing well at the nursery and he enjoy it?
Here in our neighbourhood we have also a nursery, some children and most baby's come there at 7 am till 7 pm. The parents missed a lot of their children.
But you have time to play with Jack and Thea, you are a good mother as it should be. :)

Janeb a kit with 87 colors, I've been busy with a kit 50 colors that is for me enough, if you finished it can you post a picture of it please.
Enjoy the meal with the girls of your work and have fun.
I wish everyone a good Friday and weekend.
Sylvana

Return to General Chit Chat