Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Fri May 19, 2017 5:13 am

to everyone. Its Friday again already. Weeks are starting to fly by. Another lovely sunny morning here and will be warm again.

Think I am starting with a cold. Nose is running and head feels "stuffy". Hope its just hayfever or sinus. But what can you expect with our weather. Hot one day and cold the next. Think there are lots of people here who are sick because of it.

Anyway its weekend so will be able to relax.

Hope you all have a good day.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby jayneb » Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 am

Morning ,
another lovely day here and even better an unexpected day off as they are saving wages yeahhhhhhhhhh so happy.Going to finish my little xmas stitch today , will post pictures later on .Got to make my friend a 40 birthday card so sorting out all the bits for that.
Hope you feel better Delene xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby Sylvana » Fri May 19, 2017 9:54 am

To everyone,
Not much to tell and my humor goes down, very cold here.
I will stitch today, although I'm tired, did not sleep well, it was hot in my bedroom and had a few hot flashes. :x
Delene I hope you have not catch a cold.

Janeb I hope you have a lovely day off enjoy it.
I wish everyone a fine Friday and a very good weekend.
xxxx
Sylvana

Postby snavenasus » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 am

Not looking a bad day here so trying to get loads of washing done - 3rd load in the machine now. Going away on Sunday for 3 nights - originally we had booked to go on Tuesday but had to bring it forward a couple of days when Chris remembered I have yet another of the dreaded dentist appointments on Thursday morning. Going to be a bit of a rush on Sunday morning as we have got Isaac overnight - it's his dad's 40th and there's to be a family party. The 2 older ones are staying with their dad and it will be the first time we've had Isaac overnight so hoping he settles ok......
ImageImageImage
snavenasus

Return to General Chit Chat