Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 am

to everyone. Another lovely sunny morning here today. Not very warm. Wouldn't say its nearly middle December as the weather has been very cool.

Put up all my stitching cards that I have received in the past Christmases. Didn't realise just how many I have but my craft room has them pinned up all over. So it now looks like Christmas in my home.

Managed to also do some stitching last night so feeling relaxed.

hope everyone has a good day and stay warm
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby Stella59 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:17 am

afternoon all, sat here really chilly office has the air con on it seems to be blowing into my corner, 25 degrees here so very nice,
did a bit of stitching last night, so, pleased with that as I haven't done any for a few weeks, think I had stitch overload when doing all my Christmas cards,
also decorated my trees in the house, just got to put all my Christmasy bits around, buy loads more presents as I've hardly started, then relax.
Going gift shopping on Friday with DD, so hopefully get it over and done with,
Stella
Stella59

Postby frog1987 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:19 am

Morning All,

It is now less than two weeks to xmas! I haven't done a single piece of wrapping. I've no idea when I'm going to do it!

I'm off to see my Gran this morning on the train to give her a hand with shopping/cleaning. Grandad will be in hospital for the forseeable after his stroke. He has been in a week and a half now but luckily he has been moved to a more local hospital now so I will be going to see him tomorrow. I have been warned that it is very upsetting to see him how he is and I will be going on my own but I really want to go and see him. Hoping to go once a week now he is more local. It's just a half hour train ride away so that's great.

The children have their xmas concerts tomorrow. The trouble is its on a day when neither of them are at nursery so we have to go over at 9:30 for an hour and then again at 1:30 for another hour and then I will let Richard bring them home and I'll go straight to the train station. Its felt such a busy couple of weeks and next week ia full if xmas parties and things plus I've got some last minute xmas shopping to do.
Cheryl

craftyblogger30.wordpress.com/
frog1987

Postby snavenasus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:30 am

Had quite a busy day yesterday but there's nothing today that is screaming out to be done. Chris is going our shortly for his optician's appointment and is going to walk into town as it's virtually impossible to find a parking spot at this time of year so I think I'll go upstairs and 'do' the bedrooms. Expecting a few deliveries today - ordered a load of stuff on Thursday mainly from Amazon and Tesco but one present from Germany. The last one came on Saturday morning before anything else and in fact apart from a couple of annuals from Amazon - which were despatched in separate parcels - nothing else has arrived.
ImageImageImage
snavenasus

Return to General Chit Chat