Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:04 am

to all. Very hot day here today. Not pleasant when one is not feeling well. I'm off to the doctor just now. Wanted to go yesterday but there was a locum instead of my usual doctor so changed my appointment to today.

Did some stitching last night and really pleased with how it looks. The places that should have satin stitching I am just filling in with cross stitch. It may not look as nice but no one will know. A few difficult areas to try and figure out how to stitch. Will practice on some graph paper and see what it looks like.

Have a good day everyone.

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby jayneb » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 am

Morning , cold here this morning , just about to get ready for work only in today then got a few days off but saying that did say would work Thursday as our colleague's funeral so will work somebody shift so they can go, going to be a very sad day :cry:
Let us know how you get on at the doctors Delene , hope you start to feel better.xx
Just messaged WOXS magazine yet again about the spammers hoping something gets sorted about them.
No stitching for me but hoping to pick it up tonight depends on how tired I am as been awake since 3ish this morning.
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

Postby Bex1989 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 am

Morning everyone.

Hope you feel better soon Delene. I came down with a horrible cold a week ago which doesn't seem to be improving yet. Normally i take my mum and my gran food shopping on a tuesday as they need to use my car but mum is on a training course for work today so we will go at some point tomorrow.

I had been planning on going on a little day trip to a place called The Vyne, its a tudor mansion out in the countryside a short drive away from where i live but not sure whether to go or not now. I might just get wrapped up and go for a short walk instead and try to go to the vyne some time next week seeing as i am off work then. It may have to be a stitchy day for me instead today before keep fit this evening.

Hopefully they will do something about the spammers soon. I was scrolling through the first page and was starting to think it was all going to be full of spam posts until i reached this one. I just counted about 8 posts on the first page that are not spam (not including the pinned posts/forum rules) all the rest are spam.

Postby Danielle 31 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:37 am

Danielle 31

Return to General Chit Chat