Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:51 am

to everyone. Had a lot more rain again last night and its a little cooler today.

We have a farewell dinner to attend tonight. The Headmaster of another school here is retiring at the end of the month and there is a dinner that has been arranged to bid him farewell.

Didn't do much stitching the past two evenings either as I wasn't feeling well. Have been having these dizzy spells that make me feel so nauseous. But feeling better today so hopefully it doesn't come back.

We all feeling a bit shocked here in our town as a local farmer was senselessly murdered on his farm on Tuesday. He used to work at the school where my hubby teaches for a number of years as a caretaker. Its very sad to see how many of our farmers are being murdered on a daily basis.

It has really grown very quiet on here. I sincerely hope that we can get some members back here posting.

Have a good day everyone.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby jayneb » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:30 am

Morning ,
fab day here , going to get cracking on with the washing and housework gotta make the most of this nice weather.
Delene have you been checked for having vertigo as the symptoms sound very similar to what my friends have been diagnosed with.Terrible news about the farmer being murderedxx
Planning on doing some stitching tonight , not sure what project i will pick up though .

Enjoy the day xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby xstitchderdee » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:52 am

The last time I had it the Dr did say he thought it was vertigo but didn't go back to him this time.
xstitchderdee

Postby bron1974 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Hope you feel better soon Delene xx
bron1974

Postby sindy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Hope you are feeling better Delene, I had something similar a few months back.

didn't really stitch last week after the garden issue which left me with a sore hand. All better now did some stitching on the morning lake getting there slowly. did manage a small kit today I've posted a photo in the Christmas section.

Hope everyone are well and safe
sindy

Postby Danielle 31 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:42 pm

Evening everyone it's been a hot day, I've caught the sun. I got roped in to help hubby build the shed I was just holding things but he's done a great job. I'm absolute agony now. But it looks great. It's mine and hubby's 15th anniversary on sat can't believe we've been together that long, that April was hit too. Can't remember what I did yesterday but can remember years ago lol.
I've managed to get the top half of the ballroom finished. It's looking good. Love the fact the faces are full of character. There's so many French knots, I keep forgetting how many twists I need to do. So some eyes are bigger than the others but never mind, they look ok I think lol.
Hope everyone has had a nice day. Thats awful Delene about the farmer been murdered, really don't know what our world is coming too. Thoughts to his family.
Hope your feeling better too.
Sindy hope your hand is ok.
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Be safe, and happy stitching all xxx :)
Danielle 31

Postby marzbarz » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 am

How is Archie doing Jayne? And how are Vicky and your son coping?xx
marzbarz

Postby bron1974 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Ttt
bron1974

Postby jayneb » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:48 am

marzbarz wrote:How is Archie doing Jayne? And how are Vicky and your son coping?xx

Archie was off the ventilator last week , hes put on some weight, it seems one step forward then 3 back backwards but hes 5 weeks old now .Dad has gone back to work so mum is going down to hospital on her own every day , couldn't go this week as it was Vicky's birthday and they had made plans for a celebration will go next week all being well .
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Return to General Chit Chat