Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 am

to everyone. Monday is here again and back to work. Its a short week for us as Friday is a holiday for us so a nice long weekend to look forward to. It is going to be a hot one today but it does cool down pretty quickly in the late afternoon so not too bad. Hope the sun is shining today for you Pat.

Never did much stitching yesterday. I had hoped to do more but I was just so tired. Had a snooze at lunchtime. DH had to wake me for lunch.

Have a good day.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby jayneb » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:13 am

Morning ,
Off to work in a bit , short one for me today , then craft class tonight going to make another exploding cake card as got Archie's baby shower on Sunday. Finished a little kit but still haven't picked up my bigger projects will try this week hopefully.
Looks like its back to rain for us this week, only in tomorrow for work then off till Saturday then off for six days yeahhhhhhhhhhh .
Everybody enjoy your day xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby tubbsy24 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:51 am

Evening. It's a holiday here on Wednesday so a split week for most workers. :D Very cold nights with thick morning fogs, but from tomorrow should be fog free.
CAROL

Joined old forum April 12, 2003 (57590 posts)

Love means......never having to say you're sorry. .
tubbsy24

Postby curlytopcat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 am

hi guys havent been on here for yonks!!! whats happened????????????!!!!!!!!!!! Una xxx

curlytopcat

Postby bron1974 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Ttt
bron1974

Postby sindy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:27 pm

afternoon everyone. busy day sorted out appointments for eye test, dentist. The meter readings so I can get my bill. When I took the elec reading noticed one of the wires near the meter had a cut so had to wait for electricity guy to come they said nothing to do with them but my housing association so now waiting for them to come. still have power just needs sorting out.

manage some stitching before all this. Hope they come soon hate waiting for workmen to turn up as not sure when they are coming. I can't seem to rest until they have been.
sindy

Postby xstitchderdee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 am

curlytopcat wrote:hi guys havent been on here for yonks!!! whats happened????????????!!!!!!!!!!! Una xxx

Hello Una. Lovely to see you here again. It is quiet on here nowadays as with all this spam etc etc a lot of people no longer visit. Hope you are well.
xstitchderdee

Return to General Chit Chat