Morning / afternoon

General chit chat forum

Morning / afternoon

Postby xstitchderdee » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 am

to all. Warmer here this week. A little respite from the cooler weather. Its back to work for me today after a day off. Tried to make a batch of biscuits yesterday. Never tried this recipe before and it is one of my late mother in laws. Well they were a disaster. Followed her recipe to the tee but not sure what went wrong.

Started a 3D Christmas card last night. Its on navy perforated paper and all white and greys. Not sure how I feel about it as its very dark but will finish it and see.

Have a good day.
xstitchderdee

Re: Morning / afternoon

Postby Danielle 31 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 am

Hi Delene glad you've warmed up abit were you are, we've gone back up in temperature again so more heat on the way at this rate I'm going to melt away lol o really don't know alot not you from different countries cope with higher temperatures then we've been having.
Can't wait to see your 3d card Delene sounds good.
Had a lovely day but shattered now, went out for lunch and had a carvery it was lovely, it was my treat for my gdad for his birthday, he loved his birthday card, guess that will be doing the rounds to his buddies too lol.
He is at hospital tomorrow for a check up and another investigation to see if everything has settled down but hes had no more traffic thank God. Also my auntie is going in for a biopsy tomorrow on her womb they found a lump when she had a scan they are not messing about, getting her in really quick, I think it could be our family has a history of cervical cancer, so they are been cautious so fingers crossed it's ok. Started a needle case the other day that was a free kit, I had to frog half of it I was one blooming stitch out and it affected the rest. Not sure how to make it up, the instructions are not that easy to understand unless it's me been a bit thick lol. But going to do my best. It's our 9th wedding anniversary today, so happy anniversary hubby. It seems so long ago. Bron were do you keep your needle minders lol, can't wait to see what you bought. Have a lovely Wednesday all, be safe and happy whatever you may be doing xxx :)
Danielle 31

Postby jayneb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 am

Morning all ,
a bit cooler here today , hoping to have some rain tomorrow then it goes back to warm .Had a bad week in work our section leader has been diagnosed with lung cancer , going today to meet her team and have a date to have her lung removed , its hit us all for six as we only recently buried another section leader with cancer as well.
Havent done no stitching for awhile but will try and pick it up this week .MIL has left her car with me all week so getting more confident on my own and have even given people lifts as well, still don't like it though :lol: and really rubbish at reversing how i passed the test will never know .

Happy Wednesday to all.xx
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
jayneb

Postby JexHaru » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Sounds very cool
JexHaru

Return to General Chit Chat