Thomas Kinkade Cinderella

Exchange information about the chart shop, chart reviews and all the latest products in the shop.

Thomas Kinkade Cinderella

Postby disneydreamer.42 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Hi all,

I have been working on the Thomas Kinkade Disney Dream Collection Cinderalla Wishes Upon a Dream pattern for several years now...but have recently run into a snag. Throughout the pattern, there is a symbol that doesn't show up on the key--it's a filled in rectangle standing straight up (sort of like a thicker|). Looking at the larger picture, it seems like it might be a green? (see picture below from bottom left panel of the pattern). I'm guessing that this is a printing error or something else. But if anyone could help me figure out what floss color this is, it would mean the world to me! I just want to finish this pattern finally!

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
disneydreamer.42

Re: Thomas Kinkade Cinderella

Postby bron1974 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:14 am

I'm not sure I don't have that pattern. Hopefully someone here can help you x Welcome to the forum
bron1974

Postby xstitchderdee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 am

Hello and welcome. Have you tried contacting them (I think its Candamar??) to see if there is an error in the chart perhaps ?
xstitchderdee

Postby disneydreamer.42 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:35 pm

xstitchderdee wrote:Hello and welcome. Have you tried contacting them (I think its Candamar??) to see if there is an error in the chart perhaps ?

Yes--unfortunately I got it from MCG Textiles and they apparently went out of business earlier this year, so my emails just bounce.
disneydreamer.42

Postby xstitchderdee » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Ttt
xstitchderdee

Return to Charts and Kits