Week

General chit chat forum

Week

Postby Danielle 31 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:57 pm

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend. It has been so warm don't think I've stopped sweating. Thankfully today had been a lot cooler, but temperature is to start hotting up again. Today is my gdads bday, so going out for a meal, the place goodfellow ship do a lovely carvery, but not sure I fancy that they do have another menu too so looking forward to that any excuse not to cook I will take it lol.
Had a good weekend, spent Saturday with grandparents to watch England (it's coming home) lol, hubby was in hysterics watching my gma I did warn him lol never again she was worse then I remembered. The neighbours must of wondered what an earth was going on lol.
Managed a bit of stitching on Honey today, first time in over a week, I do feel more eager to work on her when I've had a break. Its mind and hubby's 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, not doing anything I dont think, will just have a double celebration for gdad bday meal. Not sure of the rest of the week, can't plan to far never know what im like from one day to the next. Felt a bit better today then I have for a while, don't know if it's because it's a bit cooler and not battling with the heat aswell. Hope everyone has a good week. Be safe and happy stitching xxx :)
Danielle 31

Re: Week

Postby bron1974 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 am

Hi Danielle,
Glad you enjoyed watching the world cup with your DH and grandparents. Glad that the heat is settling down a little for you.
Took Sarah into Brisbane on the train this morning and have acquired a little more stash (not that I need it lol) going to have a sticky peek at some more needleminders shortly and see what falls into my shopping cart. Have a lovely day/evening everyone xxx
bron1974

Postby JexHaru » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm

My weekend was great, thanks
JexHaru

Postby JexHaru » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

How are you, by the way?
JexHaru

Return to General Chit Chat