Here's a sneak peek of the latest issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 217, crammed full of beautiful new projects, simple-to-follow tutorials and inspiration plus as ever, we've all the expert tips and tricks you need to get the very most form your hobby. Take your pick from 87 charts - what will you go for first?
- TWO FREE GIFTS! Exclusive April Rose Illustration stitch kit to make a super-pretty roses card. Plus, escape to the country with an adorable chart from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady.
- Cross stitch our sweet panda pals... they're so adorable, you won't be able to resist
- Sink your teeth into stitching a wonderful Art Nouveau lady design, from Lesley Teare. She's a beauty!
- Welcome summer with a lovely country cottage - it's a dream home you can 'build' yourself with needle and thread
- Show how much you care with our card ideas for Father's Day. (Start now to be in time for 15 June)
- Create a toyshelf scene full of depth from top designer Joan Elliott - what's more perfect than stitching a gift full of smiles?
- And... DMC exclsuive, it's Toby Fox from the Woodland Folk, French-chic ideas to makeover your bathroom, an easy-make seaside pic (whole stitches only!). Plus enjoy fellow stitcher's projects as we share their designs in our letters pages - write to us with your photos and you could be featured next, to win a stitchy prize (email now: firstname.lastname@example.org) and all our usual great value offers and competitions!
On Sale Date:
27 May 2014