Enjoy our preview highlights of what you can find in the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 235 (Christmas issue)… Hours of stitching pleasure you'll just love! Including…
• THREE FREE GIFTS! Make stunning Christmas cards, tags and gift ideas with our TWO free metallic thread packs by Madeira in glimmering green and gold, plus we've a free chartbook with ideas to use your threads
• Exclusive! Award-winning designer Margaret Sherry's sweet festive hedgehog - he's all cosied up inside his Christmas stocking as a surprise for you!
• Celebrate with a timeless classic - The Snowman and the Snowdog, by DMC
• Decorate in style, with a Christmas tree skirt. Easy to personalise for your family, and with a simple-to-follow tutorial for the finishing
• Enjoy a seasonal project that'll last after the Christmas decs have been taken down - a pretty winter street scene, with beads for sparkle
• Bring some colour in contemporary, on-trend style - stitch a folk-art inspired Noel picture
• Plus... fab Advent calendar idea that's fun and interactive, a sweet Christmas owls ABC, heaps of motifs for your cards this year (we've all styles covered!) plus a new Pet of the Month chart, nominated by YOU! Read our stories and letters from fellow stitchers, advice from our panel of pros and your chance to win prizes in our competitions!