Make the most of fabulous new patterns for spring! Our new issue is bursting with fun - start with gorgeous projects, and find inspiring reads and expert tutorials. All this and more inside your issue 240:
• FREE! Fab 3-in-1 kokeshi dolls to make adorable cards for friends and family
• Stitch this cute fox and hedgie duo in an exclusive new design from Margaret Sherry
• Bring the spring indoors with our beautiful blooms - enjoy these bright daffodils and little blue tit!
• Try something new with Soluable Canvas from Bobo Stitch founder and Modern Cross Stitch author Hannah Sturrock
• On-trend colouring-in project - colour your own chart get stitching
• Challenge your skills with a glittering glamerous embellished peacock
• Plus... create a darling rainy day kitty notice board, stich and send lovely Easter and spring-themed cards to send to friends and family, create personalised projects with little piggies ABC, and a beautiful butterfly Design Library. You'll love all our regular features too - unmissable reader offers to save you ££s, simple-to-follow tutorial guides to grow your skills, expert tips and advice. Plenty of stitching prizes to be won too!