Take a peek inside the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 218, filled with gorgeous, must-stitch projects for every type of stitcher, all the way from beginners up to those with more experience. You’ll find tons of stitching inspiration this issue – choose from more than 133 exciting charts – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
• TWO FREE GIFTS A Vintage Florals chartbook with 44 designs, plus matching hand-painted gift tags to mount your stitching on! Just watch your stitches bloom with this wonderful gift…
• Fall in love with Somebunny To Love as she pirouettes her way into your hearts… and get ready to add a touch of sparkle with specialty threads in this design from DMC
• Your ‘stitch it in a weekend’ project this issue is a brilliant ‘Do Not Disturb… Stitching in Progress’ sign – hang it on the door to your craft room and buy yourself more stitching time!
• Treat yourself to some Teacup Birdies, two feathered friends snuggle in a china cup in a picture that oozes charm – you won’t be able to resist!
• Bring the best of nature indoors with a stunning wildflower meadow draught excluder; enjoy year-long flowers in your home!
• Welcome a new baby into the world and choose from 40 fun and quick adorable designs to stitch as a sweet card or special gift
• And indulge yourself in our favourite summer fruit with a mouth-watering strawberries alphabet; stitch the second in our seasonal series of Patch the jolly scarecrow; get playful with our fab felines and create a card for any occasion. Whip up an afternoon tea for you and your friends in cross stitch style with pretty place names, favours and cards. Catch up with The World of Cross Stitching’s editor, Ruth, to find out how she manages to magic up some extra stitching time each day… and try your luck with our giveaways for your chance to win one of the goodies from over £1,055 of stitching stash up for grabs!