Enjoy a sneak peek of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 223, packed with stunning new patterns. You'll love our colour-and-symbol charts which are so easy to follow, and simple tutorials to show off your stitches in style! Find 98 charts for every level of stitcher - what are you waiting for... it's ON SALE NOW:
- FREE! Fizzy Moon stitch kit - make an adorable cutie card, to stitch and send this Christmas
- Exclusive - it's Ed and Edwina Hedgehog from the Country Companions having fun in the snow! It's sure to become a classic which you can enjoy having on display every winter, thanks to the design studio team at Anchor.
- Make the most of a Stitcher's Challenge, with our gingerbread train - full of cheer and Christmas colour, embellished in style with seed beads!
- Try adorable Christmas stockings for your beloved pets - they shouldn't be left out during the festivities, after all!! Personalise a cute design for their own pressies, and follow our easy tutorial guide to finishing the design off
- By popular request - pretty watercolour-style chic from April Rose lllustration: stitch an elegant festive wreath
- Mmmm, mouth-watering! Give in to temptation with our fabulous cookies sampler, looking perfect in whole stitches only!
- Plus... winter country scenes to stitch as cards, they're ideal for all-occasions not just Christmas, 50 (yes 50!) quick-make motifs for cards and tags in our bumper festive Design Library, plus stitch our winter scarecrow pal. Lots more to enjoy as well…. including inspiring reads, letters from fellow stitchers and your chance to win in our giveaways!
On Sale Date:
11 November 2014