Here's our preview of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 224 - January issue, on sale now and crammed with new stitching ideas you'll love. With patterns that stitchers of every ability will enjoy, and easy-to-follow tutorials so you can see how to finish your projects with minimum fuss, we've 95 charts for YOU! So look out for:
- FREE! 2015 Desk Calendar - keep track of day-to-day dates and make the most of 12 exclsuive charts by award-winning designer Joan Elliott
- Exclusive - Welcome Cookie! Brighten up your springtime by giving this super-cute bear a new home
- Celebrate a special couple's happiest day, with a contemporary silhouette wedding sampler - perfect to personalise
- Send your thanks in style, with mix-and-match motifs to make fun triple-aperture cards - so fast to stitch!
- Follow your dreams… ensure a good night's sleep, and a pretty boho look for your bedroom with a pastel dreamcatcher idea
- For tech-obsessed kids to grown-up geeks alike, our colourful robots are just the thing, and they're fractional free
- Plus... pretty shabby-chic parasols for feminine chic, an on-trend ombre ABC (simple to customise for your fave colours too!), an exclusive project from Michael Powell, plus stitch our adorable birdies Design Library motifs. Lots more to enjoy too… including inspiring reads, letters from fellow stitchers and your chance to win in our giveaways!
On Sale Date:
04 December 2014