Here's our preview of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 228 – May issue, on sale 26 March 2015 – crammed with new and fresh stitching ideas you'll love. With patterns that stitchers of all abilities will enjoy, and easy-to-follow tutorials so you can see how to finish your projects with minimum fuss, we've 89 charts for YOU! So look out for:
• 2 EXCLUSIVE gifts! A Tatty Teddy kit, plus a summery lavender scene to stitch - a John Clayton exclusive for us, from Heritage Crafts
• Get busy stitching Joan Elliott's sweet bunny, at work in her garden
• Make a pretty floral clock to give as the perfect house-warming gift (if you can bear to part with it!)
• Quirky card designs to raise a smile and cheer up a loved-one's day
• Sew some sweet bunting to celebrate all things stitchy. So easy, with our tutorial guide!
• Stitch three gorgeous garden shed ornaments... 3D makes, ideal for green-fingered friends
• Plus... a cute woodland pixie tree house, spring-fresh ABC set and create baby cards to welcome the latest Royal arrival. Also find a friendship-inspired Design Library and a brand new Pet of the Month design. Plus lots more to enjoy too… including the British Crafts Award 2015 winners, all your stitching questions answered, letters from fellow stitchers and your chance to win prizes in our fantastic giveaways!