Welcome to this sneak peek of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 220, bursting with beautiful new designs, easy-to- tutorials and inspiration plus as ever the expert know-how you need as we track down the designs you're looking for and answer your stitching queries. Make the most of 96 charts - which will you choose first? ON SALE TODAY:
- FREE! Exclusive Margaret Sherry Christmas mice stitch kit to create THREE, yes THREE, cutie cards you'll love to stitch
- Cross stitch Lesley Teare's perfect poppies design... it's so fab to see this favourite flower here in WOXS
- Welcome a new designer duo to the mag, with a fun-to-stitch garden pixies project
- You'll love the detail and pretty touches to Shannon Wasilieff's fairytale set - fantasy projects we just love
- Stitch a beautiful British wildlife scene - fantastic Mr Fox is our Stitcher's Challenge project
- Quick-make and copyright-free.... create our charity stitching motifs to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness!
- And... our latest collectable ABC - Assisi stitching with variegated threads, fresh outdoorsy card ideas with a buzzy bee theme, plus Helz Cuppledittch's stunning sewingroom project. Who wouldn't want a real-life haven to craft in?!…. Enjoy fellow stitcher's projects as we share their designs in our letters pages - write to us with your photos and you could be featured next, to win a stitchy prize (email now: firstname.lastname@example.org) and all our usual great value offers and competitions!
On Sale Date:
14 August 2014