Here's our preview of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 226 – March issue, on sale 29 January 2015 – crammed with new and fresh stitching ideas you'll love. With patterns that stitchers of all abilities will enjoy, and easy-to-follow tutorials so you can see how to finish your projects with minimum fuss, we've 99 charts for YOU! So look out for:
• FREE! Floral sachet kit – everything you need to stitch and make up a gorgeous ‘heart of roses’ hanging sachet!
• Exclusive – Make a splash with Helz Cuppleditch’s adorable bathtime mice
• Create fabulous heart garlands, easy when worked on plastic canvas in all whole stitches!
• Dig into our garden of delights with this green-fingered All Our Yesterdays exclusive
• Light up your life and home with our beautiful Chinese lanterns that sparkle and shine
• Enjoy this fresh springtime house sampler that is sure to warm your heart and put a smile on your face
• Plus... a magical wishing well, an artsy ABC, a contemporary floral fantasy, a breathtaking landscape of a colourful tulips field. There are also vintage-chic shoe cards, tasty desserts Design Library and new Pet of the Month design. Plus lots more to enjoy too… including inspiring reads, letters from fellow stitchers and your chance to win in our giveaways!