Look out for your new issue of The World of Cross Stitching
- issue 210 is full with fab new chart ideas, great inspiration and easy-to-follow step-by-step guides to finish your stitches in style. A wow-factor 98 designs will surely leave you spoilt for choice!
Pick up your copy to enjoy all this and more...
- FREE! Fab festive Rudolph card kit - stitch this fun design by Lesley Teare to send Christmas cheer. Plus... a super-sweet chart exclusive from Lili of the Valley
- Cross stitch adorable Tatty Teddy with this all-new design from Anchor and Me To You - who can resist this blue-nosed bear with such a gorgeous pressie?
- Decorate your home in style with festive tree ornaments, starring cute Mr Hedgehog making all his festive preparations!
- You'll love our contemporary chic reindeer cushion idea, and it's super too to use the motifs for card ideas.
- Create an elegant Oriental scene to enjoy long after Christmas day is done. This classy, detail-rich design is perfect for the season but is great too for a non-Christmassy idea!
- We've Christmas card and gift tag ideas aplenty - not only a set of beautiful festive wreath designs (how will you pick a fave?), but also a bumper special Design Library collection with 50, yes 50, quick-make charts
And... stitch an irresistible Christmas kitty exclusively from Heritage Crafts, dress up your Christmas dinner table in style with an oh-so-easy tablerunner project (what's simpler than ready-made tablelinen? Just stitch and go!) and the latest in our themed ABC collectable charts is mouth-watering Christmas puddings in whole stitches. Plus the newest product and design reviews, simple-step-by-step guides to finishing your projects in style, plus more expert advice (email us for your problems to be solved... firstname.lastname@example.org), and enter great giveaways as ever!
On Sale Date:
07 November 2013