Welocme to this sneak peek of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 215, bursting with beautiful new designs, easy-to- tutorials and inspiration plus as ever the expert know-how you need as we track down the designs you're looking for and answer your stitching queries. Make the most of 86 charts - which will you choose first?
- FREE! Exclusive Madeleine Floyd stitch kit to create TWO, yes TWO, adroable butterfly cards great for all occasions from this renowned artist
- Cross stitch the new Fizzy Moon design... it's so fab to see this fresh new design here in WOXS
- Welcome springtime with the first in our collectable country chic series - a fun-to-stitch scarecrow project
- New designer Shannon Wasilieff shows us her stunning debut project, the pretty street scene. Who wouldn't want to live here?! Plus read about her in our 'meet the designer' interview
- Stitch a sweet, and slightly mischeivious kitty design, with lifelike shading, it's a fun project
- Adorable roses and peonies come together in a beautiful garland - French knot free!
- And... fun for the kids with our latest collectable ABC - cheeky monsters, birthday card ideas for everyone, a stunning baby sampler exclsuively from The Historical Sampler Company. Plus enjoy fellow stitcher's projects as we share their designs in our letters pages - write to us with your photos and you could be featured next, to win a stitchy prize (email now: email@example.com) and all our usual great value offers and competitions!
On Sale Date:
27 March 2014