We've packed our December issue full of gorgeous festive projects, to inspire you right up until 25th December! This issue includes:
• An oh-so-cute FREE Tatty Teddy card kit, with a specially designed aperture card
• Exclusive! An Alessandro design of Father Christmas and his snowman pal, in beautiful festive shades
• An adorable Helz Cuppleditch project featuring a sweet puppy and his mousie friend!
• Try a contemporary design with a reindeer who's covered his antlers with baubles!
• Welcome guests to your home this season with a fun gnome sign
• Have a go at beading and metallics on Shannon Wasilieff's Nutcracker design
• Plus... stitch the northern lights in variegated threads, try something new with 3D gingerbread cottages, six pretty doorway designs that are great quick stitches for Christmas cards, a super cute King Charles Spaniel as the pet of the month and a lovely A-Z of Christmas alphabet! Plus lots of reader offers to save you money, hints, tips and advice from the pros, stories and letters from fellow stitchers and the chance to win lots of stitchy prizes.