Here's our sneak-peek of the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 230 – July issue, which is on sale 21 May 2015… Be inspired by our patterns, with 103 charts for YOU, there's sure to be sometihng you can enjoy…
• 2-in-1 FREE GIFT PACK! A girly stitch kit with everything to make this 'Treat Yourself' design, by Helz Cuppleditch plus FREE display hanger to show off your stitching
• Love these summer roses, created exclusively by Lesley Teare, designed to last!
• Say hello to sweet Cookie Bear - he's back, and celebrating a special occasion, so stitch him today
• Make the most of the ultimate safari experience - in stitches! This realistic lion family by Anchor is a stunning Stitcher's Challenge project
• Stitch perfect patchwork flower cards - fast-to-finish and so on-trend, inspired by high street geometric prints
• Plus... try funcupcake toppers using plastic canvas, toolshed ABC set and a stylish birdie cushion to makeover your home. Lots more to enjoy too… great reads, like a community textile project that's gone global, expert tips and advice to answer all your stitchy queries, letters from fellow stitchers and your chance to win prizes in our big-value giveaways!