Find the new issue of The World of Cross Stitching, issue 214, packed full of stunning new patterns, so much inspiration and of course expert stitching tips and tutorials to make your stitching even more pleasurable. Enjoy 87 fab charts inside - it's available in all good newsagents and supermarkets, for every stitcher's needs...
- FREE! Exclusive card kit to stitch our cutest-ever kitten, from Helz Cupleditch stitch kit. Plus, wildlife fans will love our luxury kingfisher scene - fab luxury free chart
- Cross stitch the new sweeties from Margaret Sherry... these adorable little mice and their garden hedgehog friend
- Create a vintage chic project, to capture the on-trend 'make do and mend'-look in perfect feminine style, from April Rose Illustration
- Enjoy a colourful, whole-stitches-only sampler of all things UK, to celebrate our green-and-pleasant lands!
- Send sweet Easter greetings that friends and family will love with our adorable chickie
- Bring a taste of the great outdoors to your stitches with a stunning gardening design. Perfect as a gift for a green-fingered pal, or to enjoy yourself when you're not out in the fresh air
- And... fun for the kids with a teddy bears' picnic design, full of cheeky character... pretty makes for your home with our simple heart hangings - including full step-by-step tutorial... our newest collectable ABC is of springtime lambs, by Joan Elliott... Plus see the newest product and design reviews, easy step-by-step guides and expert advice to answer your stitching queries (email now: email@example.com to get your problems solved!) and all our usual great value offers and competitions!
On Sale Date:
03 March 2014